We envision a dynamic society where people understand and appreciate cultural diversity and proactively support one another.
Our Vision for international residents is to…
- have access to and understanding of the people, information and services of the broader Japanese community
- feel grounded, secure and confident living in Japan despite limited language abilities
Our vision for Japanese people is to
- feel comfortable and confident living with people from different backgrounds
- restore a sense of confidence in the strengths of their tradition and culture
- build a community of mutual assistance with strong bonds, inclusive and welcoming of international residents
- To provide international residents and their families with critical information and support to live comfortably and confidently in Japan.
- To provide meaningful opportunities for Japanese and international residents to interact and build personal ties.
- To provide and disseminate information and insight to make services and products in Japan more accessible.
- You do not need perfect knowledge of different cultures and languages. WaNavi Japan provides opportunities to encourage you to enjoy differences and appreciate the process of learning.
- You do not need to be an expert to help. WaNavi Japan provides a system of involvement that enables people to comfortably support and be supported.
- We believe coexistence is about interacting, not assimilating. WaNavi Japan provides a place to share experiences and nurture understanding about each other to enrich life and invigorate society.